Been trying for ages? Maybe try a genetic counsellor session…
Ever thought you could be infertile, there are so many reasons why you could be infertile.
If you are infertile do you no anyone that would surrogate for you? Unsure what that means, a woman can carry your baby if you are infertile they then hand the baby over at birth. However there can be cases when the birth parent might want to keep the baby. This is quite unlikely.
Reasons you could be infertile
- You have been through the menapause early
- You are too stressed
- If you are morbidly obese
- Unbalanced diet/lifestyle
- Polysistic ovaries (cysts that develop in the ovaries, balls of fluid on the ovaries very dangerous if popped)
- Endometriosis (lining is too thick)
- Poor egg quality
- Ovulation problems
- Ovarian and breast cancer
- Blocked felopian tubes
Need to save for a baby here are some great tips!
- Make shopping lists not only is this an excuse to use cute colourful pens, but to budget your money and only buy what you need.
- Sell any clutter that you may have accumulated over the years on eBay or Facebook and put any money you get into a money box that you can’t get into until you need it.
- Learn to say no!
- Use all the deals at supermarkets but only for the things you need
- Buy clothes and presents in the sale it may only be July but it’s never too early for Christmas.
Put money aside every month and after a year you will have plenty of money to buy things for the nursery. EG: save £30 every month by the end of the year you will have £360.
Another thing to think about is a house ore flat. Do you have a safe and stable home to bring up a baby no loose plugs or appliances.